Luxury Train Offers & Benefits for Members
Menu of offers available for luxury train travel
Luxury Train Club Is Unique In Offering Members News about Luxury Train Offers and Discounts For Luxury Rail Cruises Worldwide
Join free of charge for offers, promotions and Luxury Train Club discount on dining on luxury trains like the Venice Simplon Orient Express lunch.
Sign up free for our monthly newsletter, and you are in.
As of 20 February 2016 - 11,814 Members.
The Luxury Train Club features rail journeys by over 30 luxury trains in 39 countries worldwide.
A 'like' at Facebook/LuxuryTrainClub is rewarded by news and views.
Guaranteed - any valid luxury train promotion
Club 2.5% discount off ANY journey by a listed luxury train
Monthly newsletter – offers and news
Helpful advice tailored to your travel plans
The Club is ABTA-registered
Members of the Club (it's free to join, just subscribe to our newsletter) benefit from 2.5% discount off the published prices of any journey listed on the Club's website.
Club discounts are applied on full payment or on the final instalment where a deposit has been made. A double or triple compartment, cabin or suite occupied by two or three passengers is one booking.
Only one passenger per booking needs to join the Club (but everyone is welcome, of course!), and the Club discount is per booking..
Any Club discount is in addition to offers from the train companies.
THANK YOU GIFT
For our repeat clients, as a thank-you for booking again with us, we send a thank-you gift after the journey is complete to the leading passenger for every booking (over £500 or currency equivalent). Currently, our present to Club members as a welcome home is :
Please note: when we consign the gift to Royal Mail (the UK's postal services) we get a 'proof of posting' receipt. We then trust that the package is delivered; please understand that we cannot be responsible for undelivered mail.
CURRENT TRAIN-SPECIFIC OFFERS
We try to keep this information up to date, but will always honour any valid promotion from a train listed on the Club website, even if it is not listed below.
NOTE: Train promotions cannot be combined, except with the Club member discount or if otherwise noted.
- Free pre- or post-trip hotel (bed and breakfast) stay, 1 night, Cape Town or Pretoria. Free transfer from the hotel to the station. These offers apply to the following hotels - Pretoria: Sheraton Hotel or Castello Di Monte; Cape Town: Taj Hotel or The Westin;
- 50% child fare discount - age 6 - 11 years, under 6 free of charge, for conditions visit the Blue Train child policy;
NOTE: Train promotions cannot be combined, except with the Club and child fare discounts.
Rovos Rail's Pride of Africa presents the gift of 2 Rovos wine flutes and a bottle of Amarula for each booking.
Rail holidays in south-east Asia.
- Club discount of 2.5%;
- 30% discount off State Cabin, book before 15 June to travel on any Classic journey in September OR December 2016;
- Complimentary nights - 2 nights in either Bangkok or Singapore at the Mandarin Oriental when you book a State cabin, travelling between September and December 2016.
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Train promotions cannot be combined (except for Club discount), are only valid for new bookings and are subject to availability.
- 7 nights for the price of 6 nights, plus complimentary 60-minute spa therapy for two on board. Book to travel between October 2016 to September 2017, bookings made by 30 April 2016.
- $350 dollar special offer reduction - 30th October 2016 departure.
- 50% companion discount - news soon
50% Discount Special - Private Carriages 'Chairman's Carriage' or 'Sir John Forrest Carriage' attached to the Indian Pacific or the Ghan
ENGLAND / SCOTLAND / WALES
- Gift from True Grace or Osprey for every Member booking by 30 June 2016;
- £100 discount per couple: Travel up until 30 September 2016, book by 15 August;
- £100 on-board credit per couple: 22 June to Chatsworth House, 9 July to Blenheim Palace, 13 July to Sandringham House;
- Free overnight in London: book the Dinner hosted by guest chef Richard Corrigan on 13 August 2016 for a complimentary night afterwards at The Grosvenor Hotel, Victoria;
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Offers change frequently and are subject to availability. You will receive either a True Grace or Osprey gift, at the Club's discretion. Only one *starred promotion can be applied to a booking.
- £100 discount per couple: Book by 15 August to travel up until 30 September 2016, not available on London departures, conditions apply*;
- The Spirit of Travel Dinner: Receive a complimentary overnight stay at either Park Inn Radisson, Manchester or Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel and Country Club, Birmingham. Available on the following journeys: 12 August departing Manchester. 27 August departing Birmingham. Book by 15 June 2016;
- Summer Garden Offers. With compliments for bookings by 15 Agust - cocktail, flower posy and a National Trust book about gardens on these journeys: 18 June - Portmeirion Coastal Village and Gardens; 8 July RHS Hampton Court; 30 July - Eden Project; 26 August - Alnwick Castle & Gardens. Ask about departure stations.
- Private table for two on the Northern Belle - guaranteed - free of charge on any journey except from London, subject to availability on booking;
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Promotions often change; Members, please contact the Club for updates. Any valid promotion will be honoured, if the Member requests it at time of booking. *Starred promotions cannot be combined, are subject to availability and are only valid for new bookings.
Multi-day journeys, luxury rail tours, mostly in Scotland, but, once a year, the Grand Tour of Great Britain and occasional journeys between London and Edinburgh.
- Club discount of 2.5%;
- 30% discount off State Cabin, on any Classic journey between September and December 2016, book by 15 August;
- Complimentary nights - 2 nights in either Bangkok or Singapore at the Mandarin Oriental when you book a State cabin, travelling between September and December 2016, book by 15 August.
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Train promotions cannot be combined (except for Club discount), are only valid for new bookings and are subject to conditions and availability. Promotions are not valid for group bookings, when special rates apply.
ENGLAND / EUROPE
The doyenne of luxury trains, the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express travels through several European countries on various routes.
Destinations include Budapest, London, Paris, Prague, Vienna and Venice.
- Free transfers in Venice - throughout 2016, from Santa Lucia station to any central Venice hotel on arrival, or when departing, from any central hotel to the station; can be combined with any other promotion for this train;
- Two complimentary nights at the Hotel Cipriani, Venice - available Venice to London or Venice to Paris, October 8, 12, 15, 10, 2016. Book before 15 August, transfer from hotel to station;
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Train promotions cannot be combined (except with the free transfer offer and Club discount), are only valid for new bookings and are subject to availability.
RUSSIA / CENTRAL ASIA
Seeing dachas, steppes and far-reaching views from the comfort of your private suite is mesmerising, making it easy to imagine a distant time, horse-drawn sleighs, fur rugs and Cossack out-riders.
- No single supplement - the Trans-Siberian Centenary Special, Moscow to Vladivostok, 26 July - 9 August 2016; Silver Class saving £4,800, Gold Cl saving £5,600;
- Complimentary visas offer. Silk Road (Moscow to Beijing). 19 September - 10 October 2016. Saving approx £550 per person.
- 20% discount off any journey in April 2016* (Not El Transcantabrico Gran Lujo);
- 10% extra discount if you are over 55, for travel in April and May 2016* (Not El Transcantabrico Gran Lujo);
- 50% discounted first or tourist class rail travel in Spain to departure stations and from arrival stations, on RENFE's trains; discount code provided for on-line self-booking; this is a RENFE offer, which may change without notice;
NOTE: * These offers cannot be combined. Only valid for new bookings.
BOOKING & RESERVATIONS
All prices are at publicly-quoted rates.
We will be happy to answer any questions and make the booking for you - contact us in the UK : +44 (0)1249 890205 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please sign up to our newsletter to be kept informed of interesting trains and special offers.
Join Our Mailing List:
And be a Club Member
14,559 people have already joined
Travel AgentsIf you are a travel agent you can book through us too - using World Train Travel.